- Data import (20 different formats), FFT (interactive windowing), automatic peak-picking, peak-top interpolation, line-shape analysis, effective Fourier/polynomial baseline correction with up to 200 terms, automatic line-width/noise estimation, manual and automatic integration, packing & smoothing procedures,
- Deconvolution with total-line-shape fitting, versatile constraint features and a mode for Monte Carlo analysis (for testing the ambiguity of the solution),
- Drawing, importing/exporting, appending, visualizing 3D-structures, templates, "elastic model" editing,
- Geometry optimization, molecular dynamics, conformational space analysis,
- Chemical shift & coupling prediction based on the 3D molecular structure including conformational space analysis and solvent effects,
- Graphical spectral parameter editor, PERCHit iterator, simulation of spin-systems containing up to 500 spin-particles, several iterative modes, including the traditional LAOCOON-type, peak-top-fitting for accurate analysis in presence of line-overlap, a very fast integral transform analysis and a total-line-shape mode,
- On all Windows printers and Copy/Paste as metafile to other Windows applications.